A water-resistant, reversible, insulated down vest with fleece lining that provides the perfect combination of warmth, functionality and durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
68% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibers produced globally are made with recycled materials.
Water-Resistant Shell with Recycled Down Insulation
Shell: 100% recycled polyester with DWR; yoke: recycled nylon; reverse side: polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece; insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Front Snap Placket
Classic vest design features a front snap-placket and a warm, comfortable down-filled collar to protect your neck
Face Side Pocketing
Face side has patch-on, side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece
Reverse Side Pocketing
Reverse side has a patch-on, left-chest zippered pocket made with recycled nylon and side-entry handwarmer pockets with elastic binding
Designed with a drop-tail hem for additional coverage on your backside
The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hipbelt or harness
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
831 g (29.3 oz)
- Shell: 4.6-oz Pertex® 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Yoke: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a PU coating and a DWR finish
- Lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell and yoke fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn